söndag 9 november 2008

Visiting Grandpa Åhs

Last Saturday we went to Arboga for the day, to spend some time with the Åhs side of the family: My dad, my stepmom Kristina, my younger brother and sister, Kalle and Sandra, and my older sister Merit and her family. We had a great day!



The kids spent a lot of time outside. To the left, Lovisa is showing off her harvest and to the right Ivar is at work sweeping Grandpa's driveway.



And finally, a picture of Egon. He had so much fun! He spent the entire day chasing after Flisa, the 16 year-old Yorkshire terrier!

2 kommentarer:

christa sa...

Oh my heck!! That last picture is ADORABLE!!! What a cutie- fun pics! And have I told you how much Nate loves looking at your blog to see the pics of Sweden :) fun for all :)

Toini sa...

That's good that I can be a link to his Swedish past:)

You'll have to come over some day!