onsdag 15 december 2010

I'm back!

Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in a day. It's been a real challenge for me to keep my head above water the last year and a half. Being a wife, mother, homemaker, translator and full time student all at the same time has been exciting and fulfilling, but also draining and overwhelming. A lot of the time I've felt as though my life was made up of nothing but demands and I've felt guilty about so many things. (A mom-thing, I know...) But I know that Heavenly Father knows our situation and knows why I have had to go to school at such a busy and important time. I know that I've truly been blessed this whole time. I've done the best I've known how under the circumstances, and I know that my Heavenly Father has filled in the blanks.

One thing I decided not to feel guilty about was not writing on my blog. For a few months now, I've been dreading having to try and catch up on everything and start writing where I left off so that there wouldn't be this big gap in the blog. But then I thought about it and realized there are bigger things to worry about!

I'm just going to start where we're at right now, and maybe, if I suddenly feel a surge of energy and inspiration, I might just throw in a few flash-backs here and there.

For now: Here's a christmas song for you! (Don't forget to turn off the music player to the left.)


Inga kommentarer: