torsdag 18 september 2008

Playtime!


We found this in the boys' room. Isn't it great how everyone gets to play? Knights, soldiers, Shrek cast, penguins and cowboys. Here nobody gets left out. How equitable!



This worn ragdoll is a hand-me-down from one of Lovisa's friends. Oddly enough, Lovisa loves it, calling it "her baby" even though it's at least as big as her. Here it is, wearing Lovisa's angel wings and skirt. It reminded me of something Lovisa did a couple of months ago. She was wearing the angel outfit with the wings, the skirt and the little gloria that goes with it when Stig, one of our neighbours stopped to look at her. She hurried to take the wings off and said: "It's only me!"

2 kommentarer:

christa sa...

Toini- I love it!!! Keep posting!! It's really fun to see your pictures!!! Sorry it's been a while since I wrote- Nate's coming home in 2 days though, so we'll be good to go by then :)
LOVE YA!

Angie Birkeland sa...

Your blog is so cute. I love it. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I feel bad that I just finally got to copying and pasting your blog page to ours. I am so thankful for blogs. It keeps us all in the loop. We will for sure keep up with you. Brian say hello!!
Angie