lördag 13 september 2008

Fall has arrived with a few changes...


Alvin and Ivar started school on August 18th. What a big day for our little boys! They had been looking forward to this day all summer and I thought they were going to be really nervous when it finally arrived. But they weren't half as nervous as their mom. Things have been going really well for them and they love going to school every day. Their school is no more than a 5 minute walk from our house, so that's convenient! They do dancing, art, reading, writing, music, English, maths and gym. Since the school is located right by the forest, they get to spend a lot of time there. I love the way they come home every day and teach me things they have learned at school. They are big boys now. Where did time go?



A week later, on August 25th, Lovisa started Preeschool. She got the same teachers Alvin and Ivar had, so she knew them well. Lovisa has been wanting to start Preeschool for a while now and she was so excited to finally get to go. It was more emotional for me. I'm so used to having her at home with me, I miss her when she's gone. But I know she's having a great time, so I'll need to get over it! And besides, she's only there three short days a week.



In the meantime, Egon enjoys having mommy all to himself. He loves to "help" with the household chores.

1 kommentar:

Andrew sa...

My kids never come out that clean.